10 of the Best Free PDF File Joiner Tools for Windows/Mac/Online
You are probably engaging with many PDF files and already dealing with the frustration of organizing and sending each online. Why are you settling with that situation when you can use a PDF Joiner? Yes, a PDF Joiner that can merge multiple PDF files! Although there are many of them available on the market, only a few provide excellent outputs. Thus, this post collects the 10 best PDF File Joiner tools that can do the work efficiently! Explore them now!
Top 10 Free PDF Joiners on Windows/Mac/Online
As mentioned above, this post collects 10 of the best PDF Joiner tools on the market. Along with their names and brief descriptions, this post also listed their supported platforms and built-in extra features. Listing those points will make it easier to weigh everything and choose which one suits your needs. So, without any further delay, explore them now!
1. Sejda (Windows/Mac)
The first PDF Joiner tool for this lineup is Sejda. This tool can combine multiple PDF files into one whole document. It also enables you to do other PDF tasks such as PDF compressing, converting, imprinting, creating, etc. This tool sounds full of features; however, there are two things you must remember. This tool’s free version only allows you to upload up to 50 pages or 50MB of PDF files. Also, you are only allowed to do three tasks per hour.
Features of Sejda
- Equipped with a built-in PDF Editor that lets you add texts, graphics, shapes, etc.
- Infused with PDF Organizer that enables you to reorder and rearrange PDF file pages.
- Support clean interface with smooth processing speed.
2. Kofax Power PDF (Window/Mac)
Another PDF Joiner tool that you will surely enjoy its simplicity and efficiency is Kofax Power PDF. Along with this tool’s PDF file joiner feature, you can bring changes to your PDF file using its built-in PDF Split, Cropper, Converter, etc. What makes you appreciate this tool more is its ability to render various processes quickly and efficiently. But, if you are going to use this tool’s free trial version, you are limited to only a few usable features.
Features of Kofax Power PDF
- Infused with PDF Converter that enables you to convert PDF to Doc, PPT, Excel, etc.
- Equipped with a Security feature that lets you add passwords to your joined PDF.
- Office style interface optimized for Windows 11 and Mac (OS 12.0 Monterey).
3. PDF Expert (Mac)
If you are a Mac user searching for a PDF Joiner tool that offers excellent service, then PDF Expert is what you are looking for. This tool also supports powerful PDF-related features that you can use to bring changes or create a PDF file; some of its features are PDF Merger, Editor, Converter, etc. This tool is unique because it allows you to choose which pages of a PDF file you want to merge with other files. However, this tool needs OCR support, which means the tool will have trouble recognizing text from an image.
Features of PDF Expert
- Provide PDF Preview feature, which can display two different PDF files in split view.
- PDF Editor tools to let you add or edit text, images, and links.
- Support PDF Annotation tool to highlight important information on your PDF.
4. Ice Cream PDF Split & Merge (Windows/Mac)
When talking about a tool that supports an excellent level of convenience, Ice Cream PDF Split & Merge is at the top! This tool can easily and quickly join PDF files thanks to its intuitive interface and user-friendly features. Moreover, it also allows you to select specific PDF pages to merge and apply encryption security. Despite these great features, this tool limits you to only a few features under the free version.
Features of Ice Cream PDF Split & Merge
- Comprehensive PDF Preview feature for easy PDF Splitting and Merging.
- Support option to rename merged PDF files and select file location to save it.
- Provide splitter feature to split PDF into single pages or groups of pages and remove unneeded PDF pages.
5. Infix PDF Editor (Windows/Mac)
Another PDF Joiner tool that also offers an easy and fast PDF joiner process is Infinix PDF Editor. With this tool, you can join multiple PDF files into one document, edit or add new text and visual graphics, and convert the merged files into a specific image or document format. However, most of its supported features are unavailable under the free version.
Features of Infinix PDF Editor
- Text Editor to let you change the original font style, size, color, etc.
- Spell Checker to correct all spelling mistakes written on the PDF file.
- Built-in Annotation options to highlight specific information on your PDF.
6. iLovePDF (Online)
Apart from those downloadable tools above, there are also PDF Joiner online that are made available on the market, one of which is iLovePDF. This online tool also enables you to merge multiple PDF files easily and quickly and edit them based on your requirements. However, you are only allowed to merge 25 PDF files, and if you want to go beyond that, you must avail of its paid version, which is too pricey.
Features of iLovePDF
- Extra features that you can use to Split, Rotate, Convert, Organize PDF, etc.
- Powerful PDF Compressor that can reduce the size of your PDF file.
- Google Drive and Dropbox to import PDF files from this cloud storage service.
7. PDF24 Tools (Online)
Another PDF Joiner online is the PDF24 Tools. This tool also offers a convenient way of merging PDF files as one, thanks to its intuitive interface and easy-to-execute features. It enables you to combine file- or paged-based PDF files and modify them either to rotate, delete, or move pages. But sadly, this tool is having difficulty accommodating large file-sized PDFs. So, using this tool with only a simple PDF would be better.
Features of PDF24 Tools
- Support Merging PDF files without compromising the original quality.
- Equipped with an option to work with multiple PDF files simultaneously.
- Infused with PDF Compressor that can reduce the file size of merged PDF files.
8. SmallPDF (Online)
If you only work with simple PDF files and want to use a straightforward online PDF Joiner, then SmallPDF is what you need! With this tool’s comprehensive interface and easy-to-execute PDF joining process, you can finish joining two PDF files in just a few ticks! However, if you use this tool without signing into your account, you are limited to 2 conversions daily.
Features of SmallPDF
- Equipped with a Compressor feature that lets you reduce the size of the merged PDF files.
- Infused with a Splitting feature that enables you to select and remove PDF pages before merging them.
- Offer various file types to export your merged PDF files; these include PPT, JPG, Excel, etc.
9. Online2PDF (Online)
The following online PDF Joiner tool for this lineup is Online2PDF. This tool offers a straightforward interface with easy-to-use features that let you quickly combine various PDF files. It also enables you to compress the size of the merged PDF files if they become prominent after the merging process. Before using this tool, you must remember that you can only import PDF files with a maximum of 150MB, and you can only select 20 files.
Features of Online2PDF
- Support option to extract and rearrange specific PDF pages before merging them.
- Infused with an option to unlock encrypted PDF files and remove their security protection.
- Equipped with an option to customize the original structure of the PDF file before merging.
10. PDF Joiner (Online)
The last online tool for this lineup is PDF Joiner. Like the tools above, this tool offers a straightforward way of merging multiple PDF files into one document. With this tool, you can import up to 20 different PDF files and merge them in just a few minutes. However, unlike the tools above, PDF Joiner only offers you merging capabilities, which means you can’t add modifications to your PDF file.
Features of PDF Joiner
- Support Drag and Drop feature that makes PDF file importation easier.
- Equipped with an option to rearrange the imported PDF files before merging them.
- Offer other file types, such as Doc, JPG, PNG, etc., to export your merged PDF files.
FAQs about the Best PDF Joiner Free
1. Does Infix PDF Editor add a watermark on the merged PDF files?
Yes, Infix PDF Editor adds imprints watermarks on its merged PDF file output. But you can avoid having watermarks on your output by availing one of its offered Pricing and Licensing, which costs $9.99 per month.
2. Does Sejda allow me to import PDF files from various Cloud-based storage apps?
Yes, Sejda allows you to import PDF files from various Cloud-based storage apps. This tool is integrated with Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox. So, if you have PDF files saved or stored on those Cloud-based storages, you can access them on Sejda and import them on the tool.
3. Are online PDF Joiner tools safe to use?
Yes, they are. These online PDF Joiner tools are integrated with security measures that make your imported file safe and secure. Most provide a specific duration on how long the imported PDF stays on their server. Once the file reaches the required time to stay, the tool will automatically remove the file on the server.
There you go! Those are the 10 best PDF File Joiner tools that can do the work efficiently! With these tools, you can now organize and send multiple PDF files as one document file. Please note that even though they offer excellent PDF joining services, each has different features or drawbacks. So, start weighing everything up and immediately visit the official website of the one that suits your needs. Take your first step today!