Unbiased Review of the 8 Best Video to Audio Converters [ Pros & Cons]
When you like the music in the social media video but do not know the song’s name, how can you download it from the video and enjoy it? Video to audio converter is the easiest way to do it. You can convert video to MP3, which is high quality and compatible with many platforms. Read more to learn about the 8 best video-to-audio converters from this article.
Guide ListPart 1: Top 4 Video to Audio Converters You Should Try Part 2: 4 Easy Video to Audio Converters Online Part 3: FAQs about Video to Audio Converter
Part 1: Top 4 Video to Audio Converters You Should Try
Here are four video-to-audio converters that enable you to convert videos to MP3 and almost all popular audio formats. Please keep reading to know their features, pros, and cons with detailed comparisons, and choose the best one for you.
Top 1: 4Easysoft Total Video Converter
If you want to convert video to high-quality audio at a faster speed, 4Easysoft Total Video Converter must be the best choice you should not miss. You can use this excellent video-to-audio converter to convert video to MP3 with high-quality audio. It also provides various video/audio formats and batch conversion. Moreover, this video-to-audio converter has editing features to edit the audio.
Customized settings to get high-quality audio, such as sample rate and bitrate.
Support batch conversion to convert multiple video files faster.
Provide editing functions to make beautiful music from the video.
Convert videos to any media audio formats or device presets.
Top 2: Freemake Video Converter
Freemake Video Converter is a powerful video-to-audio converter that can support more than 500 formats, including MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, MP3, DVD, 3GP, SWF, FLV, etc. You can also use basic editing features like cutting, joining, and rotating clips. Moreover, it also provides many presets for you to adjust the audio accordingly.
- Provide essential editing functions and lots of presets.
- Free and easy to use for users.
- Slow conversion speed for a free version.
- The converted output file contains the watermarks of the software.
Top 3: Any Video Converter Freeware
If you want a video-to-audio converter with good editing features and customized settings, you can try Any Video Converter Freeware. It provides more than 100 input formats and more than 160 output formats. Moreover, you can use it to burn video to DVD or AVCHD DVD.
- Provide editing functions and customized settings to adjust the video/audio files.
- Support burning the video to DVD.
- No response when using some editing features.
- The software runs slowly and causes system logging sometimes.
Top 4: iMovie
iMovie is a video editing application developed by Apple, but you can use this tool to convert videos to audio. It provides many audio editing functions to make incredible music. Moreover, this video-to-audio converter has a simple interface that is friendly for users.
- Simple interface and easy to use for users.
- Provide many editing tools to edit the audio file.
- The limited output formats of audio.
- The ample storage of this video-to-audio converter.
Part 2: 4 Easy Video to Audio Converters Online
If you don’t want to download video converter software on your device, here are 4 easy and free video-to-audio converters online. You can learn about the advantages and disadvantages of the four online software and choose to use them according to your needs.
Top 5: FreeConvert
FreeConvert is an easy-to-use online video-to-audio converter that allows you to convert any video to MP3. It also provides editing functions for editing audio, including adjusting volume, trimming audio, and adding effects to audio. Moreover, it will protect your files and automatically delete file records after 2 hours.
- Provide customized settings to adjust the audio file.
- Free and easy to use without downloading any software.
- No batch conversion and customized settings.
- Slow conversion speed and the maximum file size is 1GB.
Top 6: Online Audio Converter
If you want to customize the bit rate of the audio, you can try the Online Audio Converter. This excellent video-to-audio converter supports batch conversion, which can convert multiple videos at the same time. Moreover, it also provides advanced settings to adjust the audio, such as quality, bit rate, and frequency.
- Provide batch conversion and customized settings.
- Support extracting audio from a video file.
- Slow upload and conversion speed.
- Limited formats support compared with professional tools.
Top 7: CloudConvert
CloudConvert is a famous online video-to-audio converter that can support more than 200 formats. It also can convert multiple videos to MP3 or other common audio formats in a batch. Moreover, you can use this online tool to customize the settings of the audio, including bit rate, channels, and sample rate.
- Provide batch conversion and customized settings.
- Free and straightforward interface for users.
- Less editing features to edit the audio.
- The maximum of 25 conversions per day.
Top 8: Online Convert
Online Convert is also an online video-to-audio converter that supports more than 150 source formats. You can also use this converter to extract audio from video. Moreover, it provides customized settings to adjust your audio, including bitrate, frequency, and channels.
- Support extracting audio from video and more than 150 formats.
- Provide customized settings to adjust the parameters of the audio.
- No batch conversion for a free version.
- Slow conversion speed and fewer editing features.
Part 3: FAQs about Video to Audio Converter
Which audio format is the best to convert the video to?
It is better to convert to MP3 format. MP3 format is not only small in storage but also compatible with almost all media platforms.
How to convert videos to audio through VLC Media Player?
You should launch the VLC and click the Media button to choose the Convert/Save option to add the file to the software. Then click the Profile button to choose the MP3 or other common audio formats as the output format. Finally, you can click the Start button to convert the MP4 to MP3.
Are there any video-to-audio converters for free without video size limitations?
Yes, of course. You can use VLC and Handbrake to convert video to audio for free without video size limitations. But the conversion speed is slow when using them to convert the large video. You can also use the 4Easysoft Total Video Converter to convert a video faster.
Now, you know the 8 video-to-audio converters. You can share them with your friends or choose one to use according to your needs and preferences. When you don’t want to download any software, the four easy and free video-to-audio converters online, you can choose whichever you like. If you want to enjoy more features, 4Easysoft Total Video Converter must be the initial choice for you.